Pickup currently unavailable
- Smoke Point of 485F
- Shelf Stable
- Sugar Free, Gluten-Free & Vegetarian
- Contains higher percent of Short & Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) than butter
- Contains CLA, vitamins A, K, & Butyric Acid
- Made in small limited batches
- Solid at Room Temperature
- Shelf Stable
- No refrigeration required
- Cooked in Ketogeek Kitchen in Napa, California
- Pastry Grade - Cooked To Retain Sweet, Light & Caramel Notes
- Ingredients: Butter
- Smooth Velvet
- Fragrant Toasted Caramel and Nutty
Ghee is butter clarified by having its water removed through the traditional Ayurvedic method of slowly cooking over an open flame. Our delicate method removes milk solids and nearly all casein and lactose, leaving a delicious caramelized and mouthwatering golden butter that adds a unique depth, richness and flavor to any recipe.
We've tried them all and we wanted to come up with the tastiest, richest and most aromatic Ghee possible! This would also be the Ghee used in our Energy Pods. We traveled to several food shows, buried ourselves in scientific literature for butter and Ghee, asked our friends in the food and nutrition industry and tested countless butters until we finally came up with our method of making ghee which, once you try it, will be the last ghee you will buy! If you've already tried Ghee, you know its flavor is butter on steroids... but wait till you taste our Ghee. Nothing like this exists!
We use the finest available grass-fed butter we can find and then take to our Ketogeek kitchen at Napa, California where we slowly cook out the moisture and nurture it into the golden richness right in front of you!
Butter has many uses, all the way from practically replacing butter in any recipe but has far more versatility due to its high smoke point which makes it ideal for sauteing, high-heat baking and giving your morning breakfast an extra punch!