"I absolutely love science and have fallen in love with how molecular gastronomy can be used to re-create wonderful dishes! This one is super easy to make and doesn't take much long to make. Eat it alongside some steak and rosemary while sipping some bold red wine."
~ Fahad Ahmad, Ketogeek ~
- Place Chocolate Fudge Energy Pods into the freezer so it hardens up
- Bring water to boil and in Erythritol
- Remove from burner and mix cocoa butter till it totally melts
- In a blender, add this mixture along with gelatin and blend till mixture is fully homogenized into a milky white consistency
- Pour this mixture thinly on wax paper and refrigerate for a few minutes till the gel sets
- Slice the gel with a knife to create spaghetti
- Pop out the Energy Pods from their container and slice them into cubes
- Garnish with chips and add some strawberries(optional)
Fahad is the founder of Ketogeek and hosts the Ketogeek Podcast, a world class health show about food, nutrition and health. He is into resistance training, Ashtanga yoga, calisthenics and various forms of training styles. Armed with a idealistic goals distilled in a world of realism, his goal is to help the world make a better place. He leads a life of extreme generalism or as he describes it, 'The Renaissance Lifestyle'.