This is a controversial and loaded podcast where we talk about celebrities and influencers with eating and mental disorders projecting their fears on people who follow them. On the flip side, we also talk about the other extreme where you have people who think it's ok to eat whatever you like. There's a balance between the two which involves smart choices and understanding the mechanisms. This is a conversation that needs to be had. People shouldn't be afraid to ask for help. We also talk about sensory-specific satiety and why this culture of elimination and fear-based dieting is terrible for our youth.
- Shop Energy Pods Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Ketogeek-Chocolate-Energy-Organic-Vanilla/dp/B07B88S36J
- Ketogeek Ghee on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B29HM3D
- Ketogeek Merchandise, Ghee & Energy Pods: https://ketogeek.com/collections
- Ketogeek Newsletter: https://ketogeek.com/pages/sign-up
- Shop Energy Pods: https://ketogeek.com/collections/energy-pods
- Wholesale: https://ketogeek.com/pages/wholesale
Fahad is the founder of Ketogeek and hosts the Ketogeek Podcast, a world class health show about food, nutrition and health. He is into resistance training, Ashtanga yoga, calisthenics and various forms of training styles. Armed with a idealistic goals distilled in a world of realism, his goal is to help the world make a better place. He leads a life of extreme generalism or as he describes it, 'The Renaissance Lifestyle'.