A Mocha cheesecake made with actual coffee beans? Even we didn’t even think about it but here it is. Much thanks to Nicole for taking our Breakfast Mocha Noir Energy Pod and turning it into a unique and interesting cheesecake unlike anything you’ve tried. This would be an excellent edition to curb your sweet tooth while remaining on your healthy diet. Give it a shot! Quoting Nicole’s recipe from her post:
“BAKE, SINGLE SERVE!
1oz. Chocolate Avinola
1tbsp. Salted Butter
20z Cream Cheese (softened)
Whipped Cream or Berries for topping!
- Melt your butter, inside your ramekin, in the microwave.
- Add your Avinola and mix to combine. Flatten and stick in the fridge.
- Whip your cream cheese until light and fluffy (using a small whisk or fork).
- Pour in your energy pod and combine.
- Stir in your allulose or sweetener of choice.
- Add cheesecake mixture over your set crust and refrigerate for 1-2 hours (if you can wait that long S)
- Top with whipped cream, fresh fruit, or whatever you like!
Yallill this cheesecake is a total meal replacement! You can have this for breakfast, lunch, or even a snack! The energy pod is made with real coffee beans, giving it 60mg of caffeine! This would be perfect for a fast breaker or post workout! It is PACKED full of healthy ingredients! Avinola makes a perfect cheesecake crust! You must try!”