Zucchini brownies are brownies with a twist and unique. Tasty, sweet and great as a snack or dinner dessert.
- 1/2 cup butter, ghee or oil
- 1.5 cup erythritol
- A pinch monk fruit extract (Optional)
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, dutched
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee or vegan butter
- 2 cup erythritol
- 1/4 cup milk or almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix all the brownie ingredients except chopped nuts and zucchini. Once smooth and even, fold in the zucchini and nuts.
- Pour in a greased baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until brownie passes the "fork test" and the brownie is done from the inside
- For frosting, melt butter/ghee in a microwave using a microwave safe bowl and mix in the remaining frosting ingredients
- Let the brownie cool when it's done and then spoon and level the frosting on top.
You can add sugar for a rare dessert but erythritol or any zero calorie sweetener is superior
Chopped walnuts are best but you can also use almonds in the recipe