One of the best dinners you can have that is nutritious and tasty. This is great for yourself and also when you have guests over. Add some vegetable on the side if you enjoy having some greens on the side.
- Season steak with salt and pepper
- Heat a skillet over high heat
- Pour in oil or ghee. Add steak and cook until it starts getting firm and still pink in the center, roughly 4 minutes each side.
- Remove and set aside steak.
- Reduce heat to low-medium and cook mushrooms, shallot and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes. Pour white wine and reduce slightly. Pour beef broth, reduce heat to low and stir in butter or ghee. Stir tarragon and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve mushroom sauce over steak
You can also grill the steak instead
You can use tenderizer to soften the steak
You can cover steak with foil to maintain heat before serving
Broccoli or asparagust are perfect pairing with this recipe
Pour low-sugar pre-made sauce over steak