Perfect as a dessert, a post-workout recovery meal or a snack, these truffles are delicious and simple to make.
- 1/2 cup nut butter(almond, peanut, cashew)
- 3 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- pinch salt
- 2/3 cup chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Mix nut butter, maple syrup and salt until combined. Add protein powder and combine till firm.
- If the mixture is too wet, add almond flour and if it's too dry, add milk
- Scoop a tablespoon and shape into a bowl
- Roll over in the coconut flakes to coat. Refrigerate and serve.
You can coat with sugar-free chocolate chips, cacao nibs, cocoa powder, other nuts or toasted seeds