Made from almonds and sugar-free chocolate, these cookies are an excellent addition to a low carbohydrate diet or for anyone who wants to cut down excess sugar from their diet.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp erythritol
- pinch salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp ghee or butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a bowl, mix thoroughly almond flour, erythritol and baking powder.
- Add in remaining ingredients and make a dough
- Scoop small mounds of dough onto the baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes until slightly firm
- Let cool, serve and eat
Store cookies in an airtight container in fridge for a week
You can replace erythritol for sugar if you're on a high carb diet